It’s around the corner, my favorite time of year, Fall. I chuckle at the Facebook multiple choice questions for Fall. Yes, I want to take a drive to enjoy leaves, have dinner with friends read a book, drink a pumpkin spice coffee and on and on. It’s a wonderful time of the year and I look forward to the cooler weather! My kids enjoy haunted sites, well Amanda more than Alex. Two of their favorites are Pennhurst and The Bates Motel. It that time of year when the haunted houses and tours are back in action.
Here is a list of the Philadelphia region:
- You must be 21-years-old,
- complete a sports physical,
- pass a drug test,
- provide proof of medical insurance,
- be screened via phone or FB Face Time,
- pass a background check provided by MM,
- sign a 40-page waiver. FORTY pages
- and pay an entrance fee of one bag of dog food.
When visiting, guests are required to watch a two hour video called “And Then There Were None” which documents every visitor between July 2017 and August 2019 who has quite before the end of the experience. Each guest’s entire experience is videotaped to prove that nothing illegal occured in the Manor. What you can expect?
- “Each guest will be mentally and physically challenged until you reach your personal breaking point.”
- “This can be an aggressive experience, and our actors will come in contact with you. You CANNOT in any way return the contact.”
- Hypnotism is part of the show
- The experience can take up to 10 hours.
If a guest makes it through the experience, they would receive a $20,000 reward. No one has ever made it through. McKamey Manor has been featured on Dark Tourist with David Farrier and Haunters: Art Of The Scare, a Netflix documentary.
Read More: The World’s Scariest Haunted House Offers a $20,000 Prize | https://khak.com/the-worlds-scariest-haunted-house-offers-a-20000-prize/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral
Leave a Reply